View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Where do you get your inspiration?

When sitting down to write a story or book where do you find your inspiration?

Personally, I find it in many places. Nature is by far my biggest source of inspiration. I live in a Yup'ik Eskimo village on the tundra of Alaska. The landscape and culture always play a big role in my writing. My children and pets do as well. But also things I enjoy- arctic fox, northern lights, blizzards, snowshoes, dogsledding, etc.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote