View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #9
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
It's nice that the winner has more than 50% and a solid majority. It's great for club serenity that all the format polls (open vs closed, multiple choice vs single choice and now this) have been decided so decisively.

I guess this is it too unless anyone has any last minute proposals. The first 2013 voting thread starts in less than a week and I'm looking forward to a fun year with all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Which means Tom can vote on the first round however he wishes and can participate like any other member in these polls unless there ends up being a tie.

I voted for the second option because it would help speed things up and keep them simple, but didn't think it all the way through about Tom's vote until after I hit the button. If there is a run-away winner, it wouldn't have mattered, but if there isn't, he should have the ability to cast his vote like everyone else which might cause a tie vote for something in the first round. So this sounds good to me.
Good points.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote