View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark G. Flipper View Post
What's your experience with onyx support?
The WiFi connection on my M92 is not working, and I logged a support ticket some days ago. It just sits there. How long until reaction?
Actually I did as well. I had 5 or 6 questions which I could not solve myself because there was no manual available.They issue a ticket(?) and then you can look up the answer at their website. With the cautionary note that you would possibly log into your account. Which I did not have and could not create either.
Anyway, after two day I received a link to their site: invalid ticket. I complained via email. They sent a new link with a new "ticket". It worked.
A guy named Hans, apparently dutch, told me to check the manual (download link provided). Should I have further questions, please contact us - etc.etc. -seems they did not look at the questions - they were not covered in the manual.
So I ended up where I started.
Among other things I was interested why the home button does not take you to the home screen - and was it really possible that a device on which you can store 32 GB of books(thousands!) has no search function.
My assessment: friendly uneffectiveness.
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote