View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
Ill find the link that I saw....B right back...

"I had to make a second version because Amazon decided to block apps from their Appstore that help with rooting/ installing the Android Market. The kicker is that the apps that are 'blocked' appear on any other device except the Kindle Fire. It makes sense though since Amazon wants you to use all of their services"
huskermania..(I cant seem to imbed the video) Its Huskermania on Youtube....
Thanks! I found it. I can understand them blocking rooting apps from the Fire though as well as reader apps. They are trying to protect themselves. As long as they don't block sideloading I am okay with it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote