Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #92
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by banuays View Post
I couldn't exactly understand the combination. I tried Shift+Next Page and Prev Page. It seems to jump a few pages, to the end and beginning (also a useful combination though!). Also I tried Shift+Up and down arrow keys (and left and right). No success with any of them!
press five-way-up while holding shift key . it takes a while to zoom

Quote:
That SS hack is perfect, but mine is "Special Offers" kindle. I managed to prevent Kindle Ads to pop up, but I cannot make the SS hack work. I guess it is because of special offers, or I am doing something wrong.
it is not the SS hack, but kaffeine
Quote:
(bu güzel çalışmalarınız için gerçekten elinize sağlık)
Teşekkürler.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote