View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #24
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
The embarassed Canadian had to go look up Cyril Kowaliski and his book sounds like something Douglas Coupland would write and so it's been added.
I follow Cyril on The Tech Report website and they announced his first book there and since it was free at the time I picked it up. It was a fairly good read but didn't make my top tier last year when I read it. I have no experience with Douglas Coupland, so I can't comment on that. I am not sure if he should be counted as French (where he was born) or Canadian (where he currently lives and published the book from), but it doesn't really matter to me.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote