View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I believe some readers (Kindle,Nook) have 3G. Does this mean they can access the web from anywhere? Are there any restrictions or costs? Does it work in the UK? I must admit I love the idea of reading wikipedia etc on the move.
Will more readers have this in future or is the licensing too difficult to work out.
Mike
so you got me thinking., would it be possible to surf the web with the kindle. The answer is yes I just added this post with my Kindle.

Last edited by =X=; 05-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote