View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 11:05 AM   #3
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
I am sorry to hear you speak this way. Of course, I cannot enter your mind and know what you expect. I do know, however, that while I contribute to this site, I do so on an irregular basis, as I do with all group sites: a lot of what is discussed here is not directly related to me and I cannot give responses. OTOH, what is of interest I have found nowhere else and, in any case, that you provide ready-made iSilo hits makes you unique for me.

The computer world is one where things are happening all the time and changes and updates proliferate. If you must move on, please know that I for one will miss you. radleyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Three months ago we removed all forum restrictions since some users here were offended by it and threatened to leave us.

Ironically, since the removal, user interaction/contribution has dropped dramatically.

Maybe I was wrong that the PDA scene needed our "niche" forum to discuss anything related to e-books and mobile websites.

I could invest more time and efforts in turcic.com. I was planning to integrate a mobile website portal to the forum, among other things. But given the experiences from the past months (I know we had holidays, but this goes back to since October last year), I feel that this time is better spent elsewhere.

I haven't come to a conclusion yet. Though I am reluctant to saying so, it might be the best (for my own good) to close this site and start something totally new, not related to PDA anymore. It is the least thing I want, but the current situation is unacceptable. I have been always open to criticism and new ideas - unfortunately neither came from you.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote