View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #460
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Actually I originally wanted to do allrecipes.com as I personally use their website almost as much as cooks.com for which i made the original recipe reader plugin. But I found the allrecipes.com recipe pages a little messy to clean up. Right now I looked at it it again and they have a kitchen friendly view. I think I can use that to make the plugin. I will do it as soon a I have some time.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote