View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #1717
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boa89 View Post
I would like to buy the hunger games trilogy with the voucher40 code...it would cost me 20,68$ which is not too bad (approx 7$ a book) but i read somewhere that a few months ago Kobo used to sell the trilogy for less than a dollar!! Do you guys think I should wait for a better coupon than voucher40 ?
I can't recall the price, but if memory serves, for a short period they offered the three book set cheap around the movie release.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote