View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #41
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Well, I guess I didn't understand that when they said if I didn't like their selections I could use the credit another month, that that "another month" had to be a month of membership, because it was the last month of my membership that I didn't like any of their selections. Oh, well, I am not going to subscribe to these things anymore because they are always full of gotchas and I ended up buying a lot of books I wasn't really interested in.
I would email support I am sure they will allow you use your expired credits because you wasn't aware they expire.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote