View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #39
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If membership expires you lose your credits. If you renew they do not roll over. You could try contacting support to give them back once you renew.

I've never had a problem logging in even after mine expired. I've renewed now but I spent my credits before my membership lapse.
Well, I guess I didn't understand that when they said if I didn't like their selections I could use the credit another month, that that "another month" had to be a month of membership, because it was the last month of my membership that I didn't like any of their selections. Oh, well, I am not going to subscribe to these things anymore because they are always full of gotchas and I ended up buying a lot of books I wasn't really interested in.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote