View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
So I went on a shopping spree at Harlequin.

I had been hoping there would such a coupon (though I did not quite expect it this early in December!), so I'd kept quite a few books on my wish list. And don't you know? Harlequin just happened to publish an inordinately high number of books that struck my fancy these last few months.

Anyway, here's the haul for $75.35 altogether. Lots of Christmas books among them!

McBride, Jule: Hitched by Christmas.
I was so bummed that this wont be released in time for Christmas! Usually they let it be bought at their site a month earlier than the street date but suddenly not on the special releases. I love her Christmas stories and have bought and read all of them cept one I plan to read this month The Baby & the Bodyguard that one was released in July and I grabbed it the other day.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote