Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #10025
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I question whether sonatas can be metallic. And if they can, whether they can be oscillated. But I think I'll allow it.

Only 5 words, but 31 letters!

Do we have an advance on 31?
It doesn't look like we'll get more. I declare Bilbo 1967 the winner.

Looking for longer ones, I find that there are enormous gibberish palindromes, but finding ones that make sense is hard. I'm almost tempted to get issue #4 of The Plalindromist, since I found this mention of one:

Link:
Quote:
Hate to brag but I haven’t seen a COHERENT palindromes longer than my “Ode to Evita,” which was the centerfold of Issue #4 of The Palindromist. I’m not ready to put it online (and make it public domain), but it’s about 180 words (in several paragraphs), starting with “God, deliver an ode to deviative Evita, cover star.” and ending with “Rats, revocative Evita! I’ve doted on a reviled dog!”
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote