View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #7
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Did you check your MYK page to see if there is an updated version?
Sorry i wasn't clear, i meant i read through the latest posts in the thread and it seems like people are reporting the errors to still be there.

I am having a tough time deciding whether to buy an ereader (i've owned them before, don't have any currently) or just sticking to physical books until the publishers get their heads out of their asses and start proofreading their eBooks. I can't tell if it's widespread or not. Reading some forums it seems it is, while others it seems it isn't. AHHHHHHHHHHH headexplode.jpg
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote