View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #2699
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kasumi:

1/ Yep. Not sure about the UI, though. It defaults to Serif_Bold or Serif_Regular depending on FW, but it might very well pick some stuff from the CJK/I18N fonts when encountering non-latin scripts. And, no, you can't control the styling on the CJK/I18N font, there's only one variant.

2/ No. It doesn't block updates, and it's completely transparent for the update process, even if said update wants to update default fonts/ss.

3/ Everything's backed up automatically, but nothing is actually ever written on the system partiton anyway (hence why we're invisible for official updates). Disabling the hack restores the system to a vanilla state, even while it's still installed.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote