View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #118
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
Any android device can download the Kobo app and you're good to go.

Complaints about the cheap tablets have usually been about the screen resolution, touch sensitivity and lack of processing power (the latter being the most common complaint about the Vox). A $58 tablet obviously has cut back on a lot of stuff. Beware!

Most of these brands are unknown to us, so the trick is to find info where others have tested and reviewed them. This was the case for the Aurora II, where I found very positive reviews and a large support group. I can only vouch for the model I purchased.

The new Google Nexus7 looks impressive, but in Canada, a 16GB version plus taxes will come in at almost double the price of the Aurora. (And no sd card slot!)
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote