View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi 1080 View Post
I think it’s pathetic of them to deny any antenna problems at first and even criticizing anyone else (in their blog) and then turning around 180°. Either make an educated comment or STFU, Consumer Reports!
And I think it's pathetic of Apple to deny any antenna problems at first and even criticizing anyone else, and then turning around 180 deg. with a "software problem".

I won't comment on the second statement you made, no matter how easy it would be...
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote