View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
rapper10
rapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PRS505, K3, PW
collections on the Reader

I have all my books filed in collections on my 505. Is there a way for the Reader to automatically alphabetize the books in a collection. When something is added, it automatically goes to the bottom of the list; the Reader seems to sort on date added. Right now, I have to delete everything from the Reader and then reload with the new adds to get an alphabetized list.
rapper10 is offline   Reply With Quote