View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 02:46 PM   #2
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocicat View Post
My Oasis will arrive tuesday 10.31.17 and I just realized this morning that the buttons to turn pages and the extra frame to hold the reader are on the right side.

I always hold my readers on the left side, with my left hand, so unless I can flip the Oasis that may be a problem.
The Voyage has frame and buttons on both sides, so I never thought about it.

This habit may come from decades of holding books with left hand and turning pages with right hand?

So, current Oasis owners how do you hold it?
The current Oasis, you just flip it over to hold in the other hand and the text flips along with it. I assume the new one would do the same. Works great.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote