View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 06:35 AM   #42
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomistakes View Post
With Leger Calibre is it possible to read the Calibre db stored on the device and syncronized with dropsync pro.

The result is that each time I open and edit a pdf, that modification is synced back on the cloud.
That is a full synchronization of the files on your device to dropbox. While I agree that this behaviour is sometimes nice to have (I do something similar for image files) it is outside the scope of this app. CalibreBox is intended as a way to have your library available on mobile without having to copy the library onto your device (and keep it updated manually). Making edits and sending them back is very hairy (especially as I need to make changes to the database copy for performance reasosns!) and therefore will not be supported. For cases in which edits are to be synced back you will need to use something like calibre companion or your current solution of syncing the entire library and propagating changes that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivak View Post
Thanks for another nice calibre app

Just purchased the pro version for support.
Also the new dynamic coloring option on the detail view is really nice.

Small esthetic suggestion:
It would also be nice with an option to change the color of the top and bottom border on the main page.
I know it is a matter of taste or perhaps my age, but because it is a book app it would be nice with brown or beige borders.
For now the blue conflicts a little with the other colors I think.

Anyway: thanks again and keep up the nice work.
First off, thanks for the compliment. I am currently working on some small performance things and vexing little bugs as well as supporting send to kindle functionality. After that I will have to create an actual settings dialog because the drawer is getting cluttered... But after that I may look into some kind of color/theme option, especially as Android M will come with a builtin "night mode" which can automatically switch app themes... Either way, I will at least look into it but that may take some time because finals are coming up
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote