View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 09:48 PM   #36
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Kindle for PC version 1.25.1 is now available from the download page. The list of features matches that shown in the third post of this thread.

I can't tell whether the new version of Kindle for Mac is also there because the download page gives you a file based on your system type and I don't have a Mac.
Amazon told me it was there when I opened the app on my Mac earlier this week but gave me the option to not update from 1.17.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote