View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #32
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmmm View Post
I adore these books but find the order/website really confusing especially all the ShortStories. I am not familiar with the terms chapbooks/ARCs. I wish they would collect all the short stories togeether and just sell them in complete books and sets for us dummies
Well, actually they are.. Take a look at:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=13

At the end of the post are links to 17 sets of short stories (chapbooks) in numerical order. All available on Baen (Webscriptions), Kindle, or Barnes & Noble. Just picked them all up this afternoon.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote