View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Mmm yes, but if you want to buy several books you have to do the whole checkout thing again and again and again. (And it would be handy to be able to use discount codes for a whole bunch of books in a basket than just for one single book...)

But I suppose there's something to say for quick buying without a basket if all you want is one book to read right now.
I agree it would be handy for using coupons on multiple books (although I havent had a coupon for ages from them)

apart from that I just buy a book and read it, very rarely I buy multiple at a time (my to be read pile is big enough as it is)

if they give the option, then everyone is happy
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote