View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #54
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Well..........tried to reflash and it stuck at the "squares". The SD card is OK as I've used it in the device for the past few weeks. Probably the firmware checks some internal code to check that it is a Cooler before installing.

I brought it to the store (only 5 mins away) and they will probably reset it to the Dec 09 version 12.9. The fellow said that they may not have adpated the Feb 2010 version 10 to "Turbo-X". In any case, they have to send it from Thessaloniki to Athens to reflash it to the original firmware - which they won't give me!

Buying products in Greece is always an adventure!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote