View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
RCS, I have older copies of the Windows versions (all the 0.5.x), but not the Linux versions. The files are EXE and about 26MB in size, so most email programs (online versions anyway) won't allow the transfer of a file that size.

I put one out on rapidshare once before when another new member asked for it - although the upload/download times were slow. I don't mind doing it, but would rather make sure you want it and which one (0.5.1 - 0.5.14) before I spend the time uploading.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-27-2009 at 12:03 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote