View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
mmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ45 View Post
Hello every one !
I finally found were to apply a new thread!!!

I have been reading this forum for 2 days and I cannot find an complete answer to my problem. I have a Prs 505. I did run the latest Sony update first. Then the russifying software (2007), that was accepting the Cyrilic font.
so far so good..I could read Russian book in Pdf format

I am french but living in the US.
I needed English of course, French, and German and I did find the PRS customizer 1.04 with an option for all languages. I choose fw 1.1 US and All languages (and had fun changing the logo with my name and phone number... (I know there is still honest people on this earth! especially book readers !!!!.)

so I dif flash my reader with the new customized image (Sdcard content).

At first I did not think it worked because I could not find any change in the menu concerning language option. It took me a while to find out that the languages setup is in "settings/About and hitting #1 repetitively.

Unfortunately, doing so erased my Cyrillic font and my Russian books now was only showing little squares for font....

I did re flashed with the Russifyer hoping to get it back. I did get it back but lost all the languages, losing the customization (personal logo, etc)

when having the russify firmware I noticed in "about" that the version was 1.0.00.0830 and after installing the new customized one it is 1.0.00.08140.
Is that the reason why?

How can I proceed to get all languages with the Cyrillic font?
Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!

lost in Las Vegas! (and I don't like to gamble!)
I would recommend reading it in PDF format on your reader: That is Russian. I read russian on my 505 in PDF format. German and French I read in EPUB or LRF. Works fine. I would imagine other Cyrillic languages would be best in PDF format on the 505
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote