View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Don't you love that! I still have some old Swingline staplers.

I've got a story as well. I remodeled my bathrooms in 2007. I installed these really cool looking . Well the one in my Master bath started to deteriorate in less than a year. I'm sure I used something that was too harsh for it in trying to get rid of hard water spots. The one in the Guest bath is still in great condition because it doesn't get used that often.

One day, after I was well past my warranty, I called the company just to get advice on how I should have cleaned it properly. The woman on the phone thanked me for my honesty about being out of warranty and sent me the bar replacement part for FREE (these were expensive bars). They had upgraded the coating on their finishes since I had purchased mine, so now I have the upgraded unit.

They made my day.
Those are really gorgeous.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote