View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 06:03 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Technically, ameho's hack uses the jailbreak mechanism, but doesn't save the MR developer certificates for later use.

dsmid's hack assumes you have already jailbroken and saved those certs, so it skips that step. (And allows you to downgrade with 2 files instead of 3.)

It can't hurt to install the jailbreak, there's lots of nice functionality there. But you don't have to.
I would use ameho's it seems to be the safest and easiest. I don't jailbreak my devices. I did my one K4 once but then uninstall it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote