View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:56 AM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Nocash, I see some yellow blotching in picture two (indeed not good) and is that a sort of scratch in picture three?

Picture one however, I don't see anything wrong with. Oh wait, I now vaguely see yellow blotches again whilst looking at it for the third time. Indeed not good either.

Glad your supplier will be giving you a replacement!

P.S. As long as users understand that the grey/white waves at the bottom of the screen (clearest in picture 1) are not a fault, it's due to the hardware design and all ereaders with frontlighting have it.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote