View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
Jaede
Enthusiast
Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
AaaaaaaH!

It burns my brain. Five thousand is an awesome number. It's half of ten thousand. Oh, how it tortures my OCD. The wife tells me I have more than enough. But five thousand!

No. NO. NOPE! I can't do it. I'd have to start digging into public domain works to reach that number. I technically have enough books to reach said number, but I've tried with my library to only put in authors I might actually read. I'm sure someday when I'm an invalid at ninety, and have lost the will to live I might even read the Twilight Series.
Jaede is offline   Reply With Quote