View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #51
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I remember discussion about Japanese book sales reduction because many people scanning and giving away digital copies because of shortage of digitized books. Flat bed scanners are slow book scanner is faster and give better results. Search for diybookscanner. Not worth my time as books are relative cheap or free and I would rather read slow for recreation but can read much faster when needed.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote