View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #225
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
I have been coveting the Glo but I owned one of the first Kobos and reading about all the resetting and problems I don't think I want to go back to that. I have had 3 Kindles and have never had a problem. none.

I can't for the life of me figure out why Kobo hasn't got it right yet if Amazon can.
As others have said the problems are what you hear about, I have a dozen or so relatives and friends who are NOT computer savvy, and other than one DOA which was promptly replaced, have had no problems with their Kobo's.

If you think the kindle never has problems do a google search for "Kindle Locking Up"

I looked at both when I picked up my first reader, and saw little difference in the level of complaints. So I went with the option that didn't lock me into one company. (I buy my books from about 5 different sources)
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote