View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Romance: $1.358 billion
Religion/inspirational: $759 million
Mystery: $682 million
Science fiction/fantasy: $559 million
Classic literary fiction: $455 million
Ok, #1 and #2 do not surprise me at all, but #3 and #5 caught me out of the blue. I guess it begs the question of how they are rolling them up, and how much double counting is going on? If the book was a mystery about two elven lovers fighting dragons in outer space while trying to re-find that spark of love between them... I think you get the point.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote