View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #71
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Blue2u; the only issue is making sure you remove the device after having stopped it; the act of stopping will ensure that data has been written to the device, so it might even be safest to wait a few seconds after the disconnect button has been hit in calibre (or the remove hardware icon in the system tray).
Finally, one of the things I've learned comes into play, I ALWAYS use the 'safely remove hardware' button when given the option, and with my old system, I always wait until it doesn't show in my taskbar anymore either before I physically unplug it.

appoloin, ducks, and PeterT, Thank you again. It's so nice to be able to use my KT again the way it was [mostly] intended!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote