View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I asked a guy in one of my forums if he would mind downloading stanza and telling if it crashes or not... he didnt respond, but anotehr fellow did, and said it works fine. I'm not convinced, however, that the second fellow wasnt just being an a*hole. he often is. So I am still waiting for someone to do the do. On anotehr note I have just updated itunes, and suddenly there was a bunch more apps for update, including ibooks. chances are it was just about the res for the new ipad, but I'll check it out and if its looking OK, amy well make the switch, which I have not yet done to any other app. I keep trying to switch to readme or megareader or ibooks but they all fail in some tiny way, to be as good as stanza.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote