View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
Looks like you found a solution! I'm eyeballing it - would get it faster and cheaper than the pre-order I have in for the Lenovo. It's weird, I keep looking at these other deals going on, whether it's a refurb sale on NC or a new budget tablet, but I keep going back to the A1. But the Vox is tempting (I've ruled NC out a couple of times now), even if it's "old" specs. I don't need a V6 when a V4 does just fine for my needs.
Yes It has everything I need in a tablet. I like way better then the Kindle Fire and the weight is a biggie to me. It's much better then other tablets I have looked at.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote