View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
I deleted the calibre library that was located in my User folder, which had empty book folders and an old .db. I then had somehow brought up a slightly different dialogue box than I've seen before and browsed to the dropbox location and clicked that the library had moved.

This time it seems to have worked as the "Calibre Library" doesn't show as an option under the books icon like it did previously... and I just have the correct functioning one.

I forgot to mention that I updated to the latest version earlier today, so that is likely why it created the empty library in the old location. A previous version must have created a those five book folders at some point, and put a copy of the database there, even though the library had already been moved.

I'm just happy to happy to have that curious problem resolved.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote