View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritimer View Post
I picked up the Touch for my daughter's grad gift and was playing with it last night. I too had a problem with covers not coming over. Of the 40 or so book about a dozen were without covers. I added them easily using calibre's meta data edit function. But when i sent them to the Kobo they did not convert. I tried it twice (after deleting the books from the device).
I will try again tonight.
If the epub did not have a cover when the file was originally copied to the device updating it in Calibre does not work. It is a function that I keep forgetting to add. Basically I need to replace the file on the device with the one from Calibre.

The workaround is to simply delete the book from the device and send it back to the device.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote