View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #7
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I had this one shop teacher in high school that looked like he stepped out of a textbook on neanderthals.
Oh yeah! I can relate to that. Back in primary school (year 4) we had a picture in a text book on neanderthals and when I pointed out the similarity between the picture in the book and one of our class students . . . wow! didn't I get into trouble.

However, being just 10, it was an innocent remark. He just looked like the picture. That's when I learned to think before speaking.

"Better to say nothing and look like a fool than to open your mouth and leave no doubt."
- Solomon - Proverbs
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote