View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 06:27 AM   #35
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezh View Post
I managed to clean up a few of the fonts I was trying out by selecting 'Remove kerning' when converting them to TTF using Font Squirrel. This helped a lot, making the fonts much crisper on the Kindle.

One problem I keep running into, though, is that the terminal on the lower case 'f' is systematically chopped off whenever it appears at the end of a line. I've seen this now in five different fonts.

Changing the margins and justification doesn't seem to help either.

I've attached a screenshot here of Minion Pro Condensed.

Is anyone else running into this? Any ideas on how to fix it?
Sorry, I canīt help you, but the font is beautiful.

Do you know when I can get it?
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote