View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #5
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by thp1017 View Post
I'm not sure what all you have to do if you have files with DRM, everything I've copied over so far doesn't have it (I love Baen!) - but DRM-less files at least can just be copied over directly, no need for any additional software. I've copied 150+ books over this way, and all work great. And there aren't any issues with old books showing up on the "I'm reading" list, lost bookmarks, etc.
Cannot say if removing it might be no-no, but it should be
easy. Why someone wants it on reader is the question of
present year. I'd go one step further and have books with
no <insert-3-letters>.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote