View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #11
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
After all the hassle with the Gen3, would you really want to go through that with yet another Bookeen device?
Already did.
Well, i don't mean to buy the orizon, but then, i didn't meant to buy the opus either. Until i held it in my hands during the apero and though "need one", even if said opus crashed on me more than once this day (Well, i went for stuff i knew the gen3 had trouble, didn't failled.)
That's why bookeen and sony have most of the french market, because you can go in shops, and acctually see the devices.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote