Thread: Onyx Boox Max
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #6
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by salarconurraca View Post
Hi everyone!
...but i'm trying to install a couple of apps from Play Store (Instapaper and Kindle app ) and i get an error.

¿any ideas about that? ¿ do anyone have a different experience?

Thanks in advance.
If you imply the same "Kindle for Android" which is also at Amazon website, there is a note there that "Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1". E-reader.de website says "Additional features OS Android 4.0.4 . Upgrade to Android 4.4 possible."

So, that may be the problem. And this is why I am procrastinating with ordering of the Max. Want it to be realeased with the tested Android and other related firmware.

Last edited by xtech; 05-10-2016 at 02:34 PM.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote