View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
3 million in 80 days and they still can't make them fast enough for the demand....yes, it is a smash hit. I look forward to the coming Android tablets. I don't see how folks who like gadgets have so much animosity towards a particular gadget.

kISS is certainly a large par of the appeal od the iPhone and iPad. However, it's a philosophy that doesn't sit well with everyone. One person's simple is another person's constraint. It's terrific that in Android we have much of the good if the iOS with a different philosophy.

However, folks that are dissatisfied that the iPad isn't a net book will be just as unhappy with the android tablets. But guess what? The can buy a net book instead of a tablet. Stylus based windows tablets have been available for years if you really want one.

As for price...Android phones are priced in line with the iPhone and I really do not forsee any android tablet with equivalent hardware being much cheaper.

Nonny
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote