View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Alexander McCall Smith's second Corduroy Mansions novel is online in the Telegraph from next Monday.
thanks for the alert ! i just found the email in my spam folder.

Quote:
BTW - does any happen to have saved the first book? I thought it was okay just to save the emails, but it turns out it's not available anymore, and I can't find it on the 'Net .... and I would really like to read it
arg !! i need it too. i saved all the mails planning to wait till it was finished so i wouldn't have to wait for an episode, and then i forgot. if anyone saved it i would love a copy as well.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote