View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:23 PM   #7
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenlind View Post
You mention a trackball. I have over the years used several Logitech trackballs M570
I really like the tracball but eventually the contacts begin to prell so a single click is often interpreted as a double click and that will make the viewer (and other windows) go full screen.

I really like the M570 so I always end up buying a new one

And I am not the only one with this problem.
look here
This is a possible problem. I'll have to check with this trackball on another computer. After changing the settings on windows 10 (Thanks everyone. That bugged me to no end also but I am in the middle of the screen and no where near the edge when trying to drag my ebook over a bit).

The trackball works well otherwise. It is only when trying to move windows around and usually that is the ebook viewer. I kind of wish there was a way to have calibre open the ebook viewer from one side of the screen to the other so if you open three or four books they would be kinda cascaded.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote