View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:52 AM   #13
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Childs says that the publishers sell to the people prepared to pay $15, then they sell to the people prepared to pay $10. The problem is that while I might be prepared to pay $10 now, I'm unlikely to be prepared to pay $10 a year from now. I might not even be willing to pay $5.

Most books, games, and movies have a narrow window of opportunity. Unless something is astonishingly brilliant, verging on timeless, it tends to get squeezed out as more content is added. Even if it is timeless, it might get squeezed out before I have the opportunity to find out that it is.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote