View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Smile Tweak ebook... I've heard of that somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
... As long as you know what you're doing with CSS...

I'm probably closer to an HTML 3.0 level. I don't think they had CSS back when I "learned" it. Still by comparing the CSS from a book I like and the CSS from the book with a problem, I'm sure I can draw some parallels.

I don't think Tweak ebook existed back when I downloaded my copy of the calibre manual. I think this will be an ideal solution for the fixes I made worse by converting, editing and reconverting. Now all I need to do is find copies of the books before I started hacking them apart.

It's not the nice easy answer I'd hoped for, but I'm liking it. Thanks!

SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote