View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #14
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I've always formatted my SD card before writing an image to it, but I don't know if that's strictly necessary. I'd say it's good practice, though.

Are you aware that you'll need to use a program such as win32 disk imager (assuming you're on Windows) to write the image to your SD card? Simply extracting the image file onto the card won't be enough.